CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A special message from Shirley Parker....

I want each and every customer to know I have enjoyed your patronage. I hope that my staff and I have contributed to your learning and enjoyment of smocking and sewing.

I have had to make one of the most difficult decisions in my life.
After meeting with my staff this afternoon, I find that due to my current and future battle with cancer, I can no longer operate Elizabeth Anne’s Heirloom Sewing. I must focus all of my attention and energy on beating this cancer, so we will be closing the store in the next couple of weeks. I will certainly miss my friends and customers. Please keep in touch and if you need help we are a call away.

We will some extraordinary sales in the next couple of weeks. Please come into the shop to see what we have on sale for your Spring and Easter sewing.

Love,
Shirley Parker



SALE ITEMS

Back issues of Sew Beautiful and Creative Needle--------- $3.00 each

Smocking Plates -------------------------------------------------$1.00 each

Ball Fringe -------------------------------------------------------$.25 per/ yd

Books and Inspirations Magazines ---------------------------50% Off

Printed Ribbons ------------------------------------------------$1.25 per/yd

Linen ------------------------------------------------------------40% Off

Corduroy --------------------------------------------------------40% Off

Floche Embroidery Floss-------------------------------------$1.00

Silk Ribbon Embroidery Floss ------------------------------$1.00

Silk Embroidery Floss ------------------------------------- 3 for $1.00

Fat Quarters --------------------------------------------------- $.25

Patterns ---------------------------------------------------------50% Off
(except Children’s Corner, Cherry Williams, Bonnie Blue, Ginger Snaps, Primrose Lane, Michie’)

0 comments: